- Employment Opportunities
Wendover Ambulance offers an incredible hands-on experience for our EMS providers. Our service area is over 8,000 square miles.
We provide advanced life support in the states of Utah and Nevada. We cover portions of Box Elder, Juab, and Tooele counties in Utah; Elko, and While Pine counties in Nevada. In fact, our service area is larger than each the states of Rhode Island, Delaware, Connecticut, Hawaii, and New Jersey.
Due to our remote location, our providers must be exceptionally skilled in providing critical care for extended lengths of time. The closest additional help, on a good day, are medical helicopters that are 45 minutes away.
We also provide coverage for movie sets, racing, commercials, air shows, and other special events.
Just some of the benefits of employment with Wendover Ambulance:
- Utah BEMS Renewal Fees Paid
- Nevada OEMS Renewal Fees Paid
- National Registry Fee Reimbursement
- Uniforms Provided
- Fuel Reimbursement
- Housing Provided
- Liberal Protocols
- Paramedic and Intermediate Scopes of Practice
- Free Online CME
- Yearly Refreshers
- Flexible Shifts
- Competitive Pay
- Special Events
Some of the equipment used:
- Computerized PCR's (patient care reporting)
- Electric-lift and pneumatic-lift gurneys
- Zoll multi-function monitors (EKG, NIBP, SpO2, EtCO2, Defib, Pacing)
- CAS NIBP monitors
- Laptops with internet access on ambulances
- Pediatric-specific equipment (Broselow bags, backboards)
- GPS-equipped ambulances
Download our employment application today to get started on an exciting and rewarding experience as a member of our team.